What information do we collect?
We collect information, including when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services in our stores, website, or mobile applications
- Create an AlpacaGolfSweaters.com account
- Connect with AlpacaGolfSweaters regarding customer service via or on social media platforms
- Visit our website
- Use a social media service, for example, Alpaca Golf's Facebook page
- Create a wishlist
- Sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from Sun Valley Alpaca
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group
- Provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
Types of information we collect include:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your purchase/return/exchange information
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs). We do not store or save any credit card/payment information.
How is this information used?
Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you
- Provide services such as Wishlist & Shopping Cart Contents
- Administer sweepstakes and contests
Our Marketing Purposes
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- Administer promotions
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, stores, mobile experience, and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our guests and our business
We partner with third-party vendors to deliver advertisements about our products and services when you visit other websites across the Internet. These vendors place third party cookies which help us provide you with advertisements that are customized to your particular product preferences and improve the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Store Privacy Policies
This is a safe store. No e-mail addresses or customer information is provided to any persons not affiliated with this site, other companies, or enterprises, for any reason. No account information is every shared, sold, or used outside of Alpaca Golf Sweater nor with sister sites. Our parent company is Inca Brands.
Email Promotions & Marketing
When you make a purchase on ALPACAGOLFSWEATERS.com you will be automatically added to receive our periodic email promotions. We are respectful and don't over use the privilege of emailing our customers - we just get excited about things and want to share that info with you!
We do not share your email address or contact information with any third parties or affiliates. Every email we send includes our full name, address and contact information so you can ensure that we are reputable company. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from our email list you can do so by via E-Mail. or by selecting the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of the particular email, which will remove you from our database.
This policy was last modified on 3/07/2015