Beneath its abstract patterns and stunning color, Warrior’s Southwest Alpaca Socks offer your feet unequaled style, comfort and joy.
Why not add some southwestern style to your appearance while being kind to your feet? Only our Southwest socks are made with breathable alpaca fiber which wicks away moisture; reducing odor, eliminating bacteria and aiding in overall better foot health. The silky alpaca fibers keep feet warmer while protecting them from blisters and callus build up. We blend our all natural alpaca fiber with just the right amount of acrylic & nylon, so that it hugs the contours of your feet for added support and comfort.
While Warrior’s Southwest socks finds inspiration in the Southwest, all these wonderful qualities will bring joy, not only to you, but to your feet - every time you wear them.
- Alpaca / Acrylic / Nylon (we guarantee that there is more alpaca than any other material in these socks)
- Features classic Southwest design
- Crafted with wide comfort band elastic opening
- Ribbed cuff, fitted heel, & seamless toe for premium fit
- Colors: Brown / Turquoise / Orange / Butter as shown
- Machine wash in cold, air dry recommended.
Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer, but should they get tumbled it will not destroy them. Do not use heat.