Our much loved vintage cardigan has been redesigned for the new millennium and for the growing set of todays younger golfers!
We know how much our clients love their Alpaca Cardigans, however many want a style for their son, or even grandsons, to carry on the tradition of golfing in alpaca. The problem was the younger men and golf aficionados want a more modern, slim cut. Well, here it is!
Inspired by our Retro Pro Alpaca Golf Cardigan with an homage to the current alpaca golf sweater award given to winners at golf invitationals recently, this modern, close to the body cardigan has the perfect fit to keep your swing above par. With care in every stitch, this cardigan is expertly knitted using the Links stitch that makes our alpaca cardigans cool when its warm, warm when its chilly, while being easy-fitting, flexible, and resilient.
Vintage inspiration & modern style come together to create this classic cardigan, suitable for wear on and off the green. The slim cut and more fitted sleeve won't impair the game while our quality construction & solid buttons give this sweater that sought after vintage look. The treasured warmth and breathability are found in this cardigan, just like the classic, due to the 100% alpaca wool content.
- Made from 100% Superfine Alpaca
- Itch free & hypoallergenic - safe for wool allergy sufferers
- Features a shallow V-neck with solid buttons with slim sleeves & an adjustable wrist cuff
- Close to the body fit while still being flexible for unrestricted play
- No pockets - like the original!
- Naturally thermal & breathable, no overheating, while being supremely durable and long lasting
- Choose from three heatherd colors, Blue, Coal and Pecan - Coal & Pecan are dye-free & all natural
- Style runs true to size - Models are size M and are wearing size M
- Colors subject to availability - not all colors available in all sizes - and if you ever want an Arnold Palmer Red cardigan sweater, you'll have to practice and win the Arnold Palmer Invitational. That's the only place a Red one can be obtained!
To view size chart or reviews click on arrow < located to the right of either below and the section will expand.
This style is designed to fit close to the body. Sizes run true.
|Sleeve Length (inches)||32.5||33||33.5||34||34.5|
Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
Measure around natural waist with a loose tape.
Standard stock sizing for Men in this style is M, L, XL and XXL as available ~ XS and S are special order. Please contact us to order. Special orders are not returnable. .
Sleeve length is provided for reference. Some styles may not have sleeves and therefore length does not apply. Sleeve length is measured from center back to cuff end.