Our Performance Club Quarter-Zip Sweater knit in the timeless Links stitch is a true classic, meticulously knitted in 100% alpaca wool. This unique "links" chain knit, when paired with alpaca creates a pullover mens sweater that is cool when its warm, warm when its chilly. This fresh zip neck has a refined look and even better, a wonderful luxury feel.
Made from pure alpaca and nothing else, the links fabric offers you not only a wonderful looking and comfortable wearing, luxury experience; but also every inherent nuance of our signature pure alpaca wool knits; ease of motion, moisture-wicking, and easy-care.
Styled with a zipper at the neck, mock collar with complimentary color interior detail, banded cuffs and hem, this pullover can be worn with a collared shirt, polo and even a T-shirt.
This durable quarter-zip pullover sweater can function on or off the course, from work to club, and from business casual to comfortable weekend wear.
Try alpaca wool and let this sweater become a new favorite! Easy-fitting, flexible, resilient, these are sweaters to treasure over the years.
- Made from 100% Superfine Alpaca Wool.
- Hypoallergenic and safe for wool allergy sufferers.
- Features 1/4 Zip neck with complimentary color interior detail & metal zipper.
- Links knit, itch free and breathable.
- Set in sleeves, ribbed cuffs and waist.
- Model is size XL and wearing size XL.
- Traditional fit, relaxed and comfortable.
- Naturally thermal regulating with superb moisture wicking.
- Please be aware that colors may show differently on individual computer monitors.
To view size chart or reviews click on arrow < located to the right of either below and the section will expand.
|Sleeve Length (inches)||32.5||33||33.5||34||34.5||35.5|
Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
Measure around natural waist with a loose tape.
Standard stock sizing for Men is M, L, XL and XXL as available ~ All other sizes are special order. Please contact us to order.
Sleeve length is provided for reference. Some styles may not have sleeves and therefore length does not apply. Sleeve length is measured from center back to cuff end.