Why should you put a little animal in your game?
Take it from Jerry Miller of Cleveland Ohio,
Tournament player ~ (see the whole story below)
"When I step onto the golf course wearing an Alpaca Golf sweater, vest or even socks, I know I have a competitive edge!" "When others wear bulky clothes like Gortex or cotton, it weighs them down." "...in Alpaca Golf products I am so warm and comfortable I don't even know I am wearing anything!" "I don't now why every golfer wouldn't wear Alpaca Golf products every round... I won't tee off without it and now my son won't either!"
You will be comfortable all the time, free to move, swing and play and be able to do it in top style!
Alpaca Golf® apparel works for golfers!
- More rare than cashmere with comparable softness and no itch
- 100% pure alpaca fiber, the highest quality - free from heat generating rough wool
- Thermostatically superior; a hollow core insulates the body from cold and heat
- Links knit allows body to self regulate temperature
- Lanolin free fiber naturally repels odor and soil, stays cleaner longer
- Breathable fibers wick away perspiration- doesn't absorb water
- Warm even when wet, with no residual smell
- Natures' strongest natural fiber is durable for long lasting wear
- Alpaca has little or no pilling effect
- Smartquality® construction provides for durability without constriction
- Traditional as well as dynamic NEW golf styles available
- Finest alpaca silk blends for extra fine, extra light summer knit
- Hypoallergenic, natural*, eco friendly and sustainable
Jerry Miller – Why Alpaca Golf works for me!
I have been golfing for years. I love it! This year alone I have played all over the country, from Carmel to Florida and especially here in Ohio.
When I tee off early sometimes it is 40-50 degrees, sometimes here in Ohio, it's in the mid 30's! I remember what it felt like, years ago, all bound up in a turtle neck, a sweater or Gortex wind breaker, it interfered with my swing and when I got hot, my game suffered.
Then I found alpaca!
Now, when I step onto the golf course wearing an Alpaca Golf sweater, vest or even socks, I know I have a competitive edge! I ALWAYS wear it, even in the summer! At 35 degrees dressed in Alpaca Golf products I am so warm and comfortable I don't even know I am wearing anything. In the summer, too, I am cool, even in the heat, 80-100 degrees, and in alpaca shortie socks my feet don't sweat and I have a better stance because of it.
If it is really cold I will wear a turtle neck and an Alpaca Golf vest sometimes over or even under an Alpaca Golf sweater. The layering works great and then I can easily peel off as I go along. When the season warms up I still wear Alpaca Golf vests. It takes the chill off. When others wear bulky clothes like Gortex or cotton, it weighs them down. I feel light and everything just works.
In Florida this year it was 55-60 degrees at my 7am tee time. I wore a polo shirt and an Alpaca Golf vest. I felt great and later, I didn't even get hot. I don't understand the wicking thing... but I know it works because I experience its' comfort. I don't get overheated and I don't sweat.
I don't know why every golfer wouldn't wear Alpaca Golf products every round, its crazy! I won't tee off without it! And now my son who is in his twenties won't either. I'm "gellen" on the golf course and don't get hot, but my game is! And I look great, well ~ as great as I get!
Jerry Miller - Beachwood Ohio
Cleveland Metro Parks Coarse Champion at SHAWNEE HILLS GC 2000 (72-71=143)
*All alpaca is natural; while some colors are naturally occurring, others are chemically dyed.