We know you dance to the beat of your own drum, that’s why we created these Indian inspired socks. Beneath their abstract patterns and stunning color, our Indian Alpaca Socks offer feet unequaled style, comfort, and joy. Unlike other socks that just feature a stamped on pattern, these socks are woven with individual threads to create the stunning pattern. Why not add some native southwestern style to your appearance while being kind to your feet?
The silky alpaca fibers keep feet warmer while protecting them from blisters and callus build up. We blend our all-natural alpaca fiber with just the right amount of acrylic and nylon, so that it hugs the contours of your feet for added support and comfort, wicking away moisture, reducing odor, eliminating bacteria and aiding in better overall foot health. To provide a premium fit, these socks have a wide comfort band elastic opening, a reinforced heel & toe with a smooth toe seam.
While Warrior's Indian socks find inspiration in the Native American Southwest, all these wonderful qualities will bring joy, not only to you but to your feet, every time you wear them. Whether facing pow wows in the board room or kicking back on the couch, these Warrior Alpaca Sock can handle it.
- Alpaca/Acrylic/Nylon/Spandex (we guarantee that there is more alpaca than any other material in these socks)
- Brown Heather / Dark Brown / Goldenrod / Sage as shown
- Wool free & hypoallergenic
- Natural alpaca provides thermostatic insulation to keep feet warm and dry.
- Light weight, comfort band opening, reinforced heel, toe & smooth toe seam
- Machine wash in cold, air dry recommended.
Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer, but should they get tumbled it will not destroy them. Do not use heat.